Take after the strides of incredible mountain dwellers, Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa to the Base Camp of world's most noteworthy mountain Everest on a notorious mountain trail. The trek to Everest Base Camp is a standout amongst the most prominent trek courses on the planet - a rare enterprise travel climb in the organization of motivating and stunning Himalayan view. When you make it to the Base Camp, you are abruptly loaded with a profound admiration for the climbers who demonstrate human determination and solidness by making it to the peak.
Jiri Everest base camp trekking in one of the mainstream and less demanding trekking trail in Everest locale. Jiri Everest base camp trekking offers wonderful Himalayan landscape including the Mount Everest 8848m, Mount Lhotse 8516m, Mount Nuptse 7855m, Mount Pumori 7145m, Mount Amadablam 6856m, Mount Thamserku 6723m, mount Kantega 6779m, Mt. Kusum Khangaru 6367m, Gauri shanker himal 7145m , Number Himal 6988m, Island crest 6179m and so forth . Lukla Everest base camp kala pattar trekking should be possible with in 3-4 weeks from Jiri. From Jiri trekkers should be possible long course trekking by means of Gokyo Ri Cho la pass lastly in Everest base camp.
Fewa Trail Trekking & Expedition expert will orchestrate the Everest area trekking as per trekkers occasion calendar and wish. Jiri Everest Base Camp is amazing and obliges a decent strolling background and a decent physical wellbeing codition. Jiri Everest base camp trekking is exceptionally intriguing strolling with its all encompassing Everest Himalayan view through the well known Sherpa town of Namche Bazaar, Tengboche Buddhist Monastery, Khunde Khumjung and so forth. Settlement of blended ethnic gathering Brahman, Chhetri, Magar, Tamang in the marsh and Sherpa in good country of Solukhumbu Everest locale.Book This Trip Now
Arrive Kathmandu (1300m/4264ft)
Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation
Drive to Bhandar (2250m/7380ft)
Trek to Sete (2575m/8446ft)
Trek to Junbeshi (2670m/8758ft)
Trek to Nunthala (2220m/7282ft)
Trek to Bupsa (2360m/7741ft)
Trek to Surke (2290m/7511ft)
Trek to Phakding(2650m/9348ft)
Trek to Namche Bazaar (3450m/11316ft)
Acclimatization day at Namche
Trek to Tyangboche (3860m/12661ft)
Trek to Dingboche (4345m/14252ft)
Acclimatization day at Dingboche
Trek to Labuche(4903/16082ft)
Trek to Gorakshep (5200m/17056ft), excursion EBC
Trek to Pheriche (4240m/13907ft) after hike to Kalapathhar (5550m/18204ft)
Trek to Namche bazaar
Trek to Lukla (4650m/15252ft)
Fly back to Kathmandu
Fly back to Home country
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Underwear (4)
- Shorts (2)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- T-shirts (2)
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees (3/4 season)
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Small padlock to lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (see First Aid Medicine below)
- Plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Daypack (35-40 litres/2500-3000 cubic inches)
- Camping mattress, eg thermarest pad
- Water bottles (2)
- Small wash towel
- Footwear appropriate to the trip
- Waterproof shell trousers/pants (preferably breathable fabric)
A Royal Enfield tour to Mustan...
The chronicled remote Mustang ...
Langtang Valley is the closest...
Mount Everest is the most astounding mountain on the planet, standing ...
The Lower Dolpo trekking is one of the attractive trekking destination...
Necessitatibus, tempus cillum aliquet, et reprehenderit? Recusandae im...
Copyright, All Rights Reserved. Himalayan Adrenaline Rush Nepal. Website Designed and Maintained by Makura Creations