Langtang Valley is the closest Himalayan Region from Kathmandu valley, couple of hours drive from Kathmandu will take you to the lovely Langtang district. Regardless of being near Kathmandu, the Langtang Region is as wild as any Tibetan good countries with pure provincial scene. The individuals living in the good countries of the Langtang district are surely Nepalese yet being the relative of the Tibetan birthplace, they resemble the Tibetans. Henceforth, Langtang district is a standout amongst the most mainstream trekking locales for those wishing a short trek from Kathmandu into the Himalayas affected by Tibetan way of life. Also, going with the mixed bags of rhododendron, bamboo woodlands, glorious waterfalls and snow-topped Himalayas make the trek a standout amongst the most assorted treks close-by Kathmandu.
Two unmistakable bowls and an interceding lek (edge) loan their names to the significant treks here; every stands all alone, however sufficiently given time and great climate you can blend and-match them. Helambu is nearest to Kathmandu, embodying the tough north–south valleys and edges that lie just past the upper east edge of the Kathmandu Valley. North of Helambu, running east–west and tantalizingly near the Tibet outskirt, lies the high, snow capped Langtang Valley, which in its upper achieves tunnels tremendously between the Langtang and Jugal.
Book This Trip Now
Arrival in Kathmandu - 1,300m/4,264 ft
Kathmandu Sightseeing & Preparation for the Trek
Drive to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 145 km/ 7 hrs
Trek to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 hrs
Trek to Langtang village (3,430m/11,253ft): 6/7 hr
Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 3-1/2 hr
Visit to Tserko Ri and trek back to Lama Hotel: 5/6 hrs
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Underwear (4)
- Shorts (2)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- T-shirts (2)
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees (3/4 season)
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Small padlock to lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (see First Aid Medicine below)
- Plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Daypack (35-40 litres/2500-3000 cubic inches)
- Camping mattress, eg thermarest pad
- Water bottles (2)
- Small wash towel
- Footwear appropriate to the trip
- Waterproof shell trousers/pants (preferably breathable fabric)
Necessitatibus, tempus cillum ...
Trishuli rafting is the excell...
The chronicled remote Mustang ...
Mount Everest is the most astounding mountain on the planet, standing ...
The Lower Dolpo trekking is one of the attractive trekking destination...
Necessitatibus, tempus cillum aliquet, et reprehenderit? Recusandae im...
Copyright, All Rights Reserved. Himalayan Adrenaline Rush Nepal. Website Designed and Maintained by Makura Creations