The chronicled remote Mustang trek unlock the once Forbidden Kingdom of Mustang, concealed from whatever is left of the world, lies only north of the principle Himalayan scope of Nepal. Mustang, an area where the spirit of the man is still thought to be as genuine as the feet he strolls on: an area said to be "infertile as a dead deer" yet where magnificence and satisfaction proliferate is hate of hardship, was a some piece of the Tibetan Kingdom of Gungthang until 1830's. The divider city of Lo Monthang, informal capital of Mustang still remains a kingdom inside of a kingdom. The early history to Lo Monthang is decorated in myth and legend as opposed to the recorded actuality. Mustang has kept up its status as a different realm until 1951. The lord of Lo Monthang still holds his title and he has been given the privileged rank of Colonel in the Nepal armed force.
Trekking in Mustang was formally opened in 1992. It permits constrained quantities of trekkers every year keeping in mind the end goal to ensure and ration the nearby Tibetan custom and the delicate environment. A trek into this famous prohibited kingdom of inconceivable, bone-dry valleys, disintegrated gullies, ochre valley, yak convoys, vivid painted mud block houses on the back dropped of glorious pile of Nilgiri, Tukche, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri makes your medieval walled kingdom Mustang trekking an extremely particular one.
Book This Trip Now
Arrive in Kathmandu [1300 m / 4264 ft]
Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek Preparation
Kathmandu to Pokhara [823m/2,700ft]: 6 hrs drive
Fly to Jomsom & trek to Kagbeni [2,858m/9,375ft]: 3-4 hrs
Kagbeni to chele [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs
Chele to Syanbochen [3475m/11,398ft]: 6-7 hrs
Syanbochen to Ghaymi [3520m/11,546ft]: 5-6 hrs
Ghaymi to Charang [3500m/11,480ft]: 4-5 hrs
Charang to Lo-Mangthang (3700m/12,136ft): 5-6 hrs
Lo-Mangthang to Drakmar [3810 m/12,500ft]: 6-7 hrs
Dhakmar to Ghiling [3806m/12,484ft]: 5-6 hrs
Ghiling to Chhuksang [3050m/10,004ft]: 5-6 hrs
Chhuksang to Jomsom [2700/8,856ft]: 6-7 hrs
Fly back to Pokhara
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
Fly Home: Farewell Friend
Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece jacket or pullover
- Fleece Wind-Stopper jacket (optional)
- Waterproof shell jacket (preferably breathable fabric)
- Lightweight thermal gloves
- Underwear (4)
- Shorts (2)
- Lightweight cotton long trousers/pants
- Light and expedition weight thermal bottoms
- Sun hat or scarf
- Warm fleece hat or light balaclava
- T-shirts (2)
- Thin, lightweight (inner socks) (4)
- Sunglasses with UV protection
- Sleeping bag rated to 0 degrees (3/4 season)
- Head lamp (eg Petzl) spare bulbs & batteries
- Small padlock to lock trek bag
- Basic First Aid Kit (see First Aid Medicine below)
- Plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
- Daypack (35-40 litres/2500-3000 cubic inches)
- Camping mattress, eg thermarest pad
- Water bottles (2)
- Small wash towel
- Footwear appropriate to the trip
- Waterproof shell trousers/pants (preferably breathable fabric)
Everest Base Camp Trek ( 14 + ...
A Royal Enfield tour to Mustan...
Mount Everest is the most asto...
Mount Everest is the most astounding mountain on the planet, standing ...
The Lower Dolpo trekking is one of the attractive trekking destination...
Necessitatibus, tempus cillum aliquet, et reprehenderit? Recusandae im...
Copyright, All Rights Reserved. Himalayan Adrenaline Rush Nepal. Website Designed and Maintained by Makura Creations